Saturday, December 31, 2011

***The Joy of 2011***

                         
The holidays bring close to the year and a time to remember all the changes that occurred in the past 12 months.
This year I was given wonderful opportunities that have made a difference in my life.


Each and every day I am thankful that I am alive, to breathe another breath, see the beauty in the day.


My daughter moved back to Illinois so we have been able to spend our holidays together.
She brought the love of her life with her, Travis, that I finally got to meet.
Having them in my life has given me great joy, I thank them for being a part of my life.
Travis & Felix in his Christmas outfit
Having Face Book gave me the opportunity to be reunited with several new and old friends from my past. Being able to see how the years have shaped their lives has been very interesting.


NIU offers free motorcycle riding classes. I took their basic riding class and finally got to learn how to ride a motorcycle!! It has always been one of those things I always wanted to do but never got around to  taking the time to do it.
Work has given me an opportunity to change my position, my hours and my location. It was like getting a new job with out the interview! Now I have new faces, new desk and new surroundings.The area of our building is located in a beautiful park like location. The walking path around the pond offers a nice break from the computor in any season.
 



It has been a great year and I am looking forward to many more.
Thank you all for sharing your lives with me, looking forward to seeing you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment